What's new
.. Other Players Online Click to Copy IP
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Denied ASaltyBunion Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2018
User name: ASaltyBunion

Minecraft Username: ASaltyBunion

Previous Usernames: turtlepoopy acetrainer11

Discord Account: ASaltyBunion#2032

Timezone: cst

Gaming Twitter Link:

Do you have a working Microphone? Yes

Can you Terraform? Yes

Do you have access to Discord? Yes

How much time a day can you dedicate to MintarGames?: 2+ Hours

List Past Builder Experiences: I have built on past servers such as Hypixel. I do not build Profesional, but I would like to start. I tend to play a lot of building games on Minecraft servers and tend to be in first, second, or third almost always.

Portfolio: Like I mentioned before I have not done any professional work, but I can build amazing houses and terraform.

Anything else we should know?

Insensible

Trainee
Trainee
Jun 20, 2018
Hey!

Just a friendly advice: I have been building for a while now and I know how frustrating it can be to join a build team, but I do not think it is a good idea to apply with no portfolio. Why don't you try to build something on your own? It doesn't have to be an order, something you like for example.

TyFoxy

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
a Fox Hole, Seattle
Hello @ASaltyBunion ,

Your application is now pending. You will be private messaged with information regarding your interview date. Once you are done with said interview, you will find out if you are accepted at the staff welcoming party via Discord. Thank you for taking an interest in MintarGames.

Best Regards,
- TyFoxy | Administrator

Xalv

Quality Manager
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2018
Application denied!
This application has been denied lead by the applicant closing this application, due to no date set for an interview and lack of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.